11/26/10

Why will HP not post this?

Posted in response to this story on the Huffington Post, which has been filtered out, the question is WHY?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/25/rush-limbaugh-obama-thanksgiving_n_788515.html

He will die as he has lived: a broken, bitter man who NO-ONE truly cares about save for what his MONEY can do for them.
Woman, including current and former wives, abhor him for what he is, a caricature who's only need for women is as an object to be used
Men pity him for his lack of any manly traits; courage, empathy, strength.

I can think of NO WORSE fate than to live as Rush lives, or to die as he will die.
In an infinite universe he has lived as Hitler, and Stalin, dedicated to the destruction of his fellow man.
At his funeral he will be damned with faint praise, as 'friend' and foe alike privately celebrate his passing.

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing offensive about your post. Huffington Post deletes my posts often. Anyway, thought I would send you a post. I hope you don't mind me adding a link on my blog at http://www.garynmaine.net to your blog. Linking is one of the few ways for me to find great blogs since even a Google search does not yield good results. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete